See previous post on Stakeholders and Perspectives.
Stakeholders involved in the e-learning company are:
- Students – can have many perspectives. Some may be happy with studies, others having difficulties. Their perspective may change when they receive marks for exams or coursework.
- Recruitment/Enrolment/Payment Processing staff – perspectives can change according to targets set for them and how well they achieve them.
- Tutors – may have different perspectives for different students.
- External Examining Bodies – perspective on company’s results.
- Validating University – perspective on company’s results and their commercial relationship.
- Student Support staff – perspectives on company, staff and students
- Regulatory Bodies – perspective on role company has in education system.
- Owners/Shareholders – perspective on company’s performance.