See previous posts on Boundary and Environment.
If system can control component/element it is inside boundary and part of system.
If system cannot control component/element but has influence on system it is in environment and outside system.
Boundary will be defined so that:
- Students – study activities inside boundary, social & personal life in environment.
- Technology – infrastructure to support students and staff inside boundary and the Internet in the environment.
- Exam Board standards and syllabus – in environment.
- Course material – inside boundary.
- Eligible population – in environment.
- Economy – in environment.